Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE MAJESTIC GLORY

My Majestic glory your voice is speaking powerfully to me today. Your voice is full of majesty and glory.
Your majestic glory is great, powerful, glorious and victorious, for all that is in heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. You are worthy of being glorified and exalted and you alone. You own all that there is. I praise and exalt you and lift up praises to you holy one of God.
The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself; the world is also stablished, that it cannot be moved. You are Omnipotence All Powerful God.
Honor and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. You are worthy of all praise majestic glory.
LORD You are the high and lofty One which inhabiteth eternity. Your name is Holy. You have said that you dwell in the high and holy place, but if we will repent and turn to you then you will revive our spirits. May we have a humble spirit everyday LORD OF GLORY. LORD revive my heart helping me to make sure it is of a contrite heart. I will wait knowing you are true to your word. You are trustworthy and faithful always. I praise you awesome majestic glory.

No comments: