Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

LORD YOU ARE JUST AND THE MIGHTY ONE

How exciting you are! I thirst to glean just a small drop of you, but i find you are inexhaustible. You are wonderful,glorious and so lively. So much of you overflows with joy that when i am fellowshiping with you that my soul weakens in holy delight. Maybe that is how Daniel felt in your presence. Glory!!! I honor you in praise for you are the great majestic God who is allowing me to taste and see that You, the Lord is good, great, and so wonderfully awesome. More than words, oh yeah, you are the Great God the Holy righteous One. I am so glad that i can know you and to know you are the just and the mighty One. You are mighty to save and so i worship you for saving me.
You are the powerful ruler of all.
I praise your holy deeds and mighty acts that you have displayed in my life and the life of so many others. Lord you are my majestic God. Everything you do is above and beyond splendor. I praise your awesome name mighty holy One. You have done great things in my life and i praise you for it. Thank you.
Sovereign LORD, You are the strong, and powerful One. Worthy of praise forever.
You are wise in heart and mighty in strength and I'm so glad i know you!
What can you not do? NOTHING!!!!
Your great plans are mighty. You see everything people do. You reward each of us for the way we live and for the things we do.
Praise the LORD, You angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders.
He is the great I AM, the One who knows all truth.
You are the majestic king. The LORD who is strong and mighty! How great are your wonders! Your kingdom will last forever, and your authority continues from one generation to the next. You are the just and mighty One.

No comments: