Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART

All-Powerful God you are my source of strength. No one can match your holy strength. I praise and worship you in all your majesty and glory. How awesome you are mighty God. You keep me strong through your power and might. I reverence you All-Powerful God. Your Omnipotence is so overpowering and glorious that it causes me to fear you greatly. You are so great and mighty and your works of wonder are so wonderful. You are so holy, so awesome and you are to be greatly praise forever. I cannot wait to see you! I just want to feel you, to touch you and to LOVE YOU. Praise be to your holiness.
Thank you for guiding my mind and heart helping me to understand completely that it is you who gives me the power and strength to live the holy christian life.
Praise and glory to you Mighty God.
Thank you for giving me strength when i am weak and powerless and afraid.
You are my Source of strength. I will sing praises to you1 For it is you who is my refuge, the God who loves me. How blessed i am to find in You my strength to live a holy life. You are Almighty God.
When i pray for help, you always answer me. I will worship you Almighty God. You have made me bold and you have energized me. My heart will rejoice in you and i am happy; my life is safe. I want to do things for you your way and in your strength teach me Almighty God. I know that Your ways always builds myself and others up. Guide me in your strength because i want to do what pleases you, my God. May Your law dominate my thoughts. May you examine me, and probe my thoughts! Guide me and make me wise; and train my heart to follow only you.

No comments: