Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE GLORY OF ISRAEL

Holy Father, today i am excited and praise you because of knowing you the God of glory. Thank you for revealing to me your glory and holiness.
I cherish every thought you impress on my heart.
I hide your thoughts deep within my heart and mediate on those thoughts in the night seasons.
Because of your hand on my life i am a changed person. You have completely done a thorough job leading me in a new and holy direction. I have found in you the hope of glory. You are my glory and i can always find you in your throne room. You are the blessed one i have always looked for throughout my life.
You are my glory, my paradise! Your glory overshadows all of my life. You are the glory of God who radiates your holiness in all i do.
Thank you for being my light. I praise you with all my heart. Your ways always reveals your beautiful Son's glory.
As Mary and Hannah and so many others worshiped and glorified you, my heart sings to the glory of God. You Majestic Glory has worked so many wonderful and glorious deeds in my life.
May we all sing about the glory of the Lord's works that he does in our lives and in the lives of our love ones.
To him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Praise God for his salvation that he has provided in Christ Jesus!
Christ Jesus the hope of glory in us..

No comments: