Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE GREAT KING ABOVE ALL GODS

My GREAT KING,
Today I'm worshiping you because you are the great King above all kings.
You are all powerful, almighty, and above all and you are worthy of my total devotion every moment of the day and night.
You are worthy of my time, my worship, my life, my love and service, for i belong to you Most High King.
I pray you will reign as King in my innermost being every day, guiding, directing, leading, and affirming me as i serve you with the purest motives so that i can represent you as the great King above all gods.
You are superior to all gods.
You are certainly worthy of praise and honor and worship, for you are more awesome than all gods. For you, O LORD, are the Sovereign King over the whole earth; you are elevated high above all gods.
You are honored in the great angelic assembly, and more awesome than all who surround you.
You are the Sovereign LORD. You are awe-inspiring, you are the great King who rules the whole earth! You are above the sky, O God! May your splendor cover the whole earth as you reign on high!! May you reign in my life as i offer to you myself.

No comments: