Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ETERNAL GOD

Eternal God,
Today you have made me aware that you are the Eternal God.
Thank you for richly providing an entrance into your present all through the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior. And thank you for entrance into the eternal kingdom of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
May you, O LORD, reign forever in my inner most being!
May you Lord Jesus Christ yourself bring me eternal comfort and good hope as i trust in you for the outcome in my life whatever happens.
May you make me aware of the things you want me to change in my heart and mind. Help me to listen and obey you, eternal God.
Help me to trust in you Eternal God. May you Eternal God of all grace who has called me to your eternal glory in Christ, yourself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish me. TO God be the glory. I praise and worship you Eternal God.

No comments: