Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE POTTER

THE Potter.
How will i respond to my Potter? Well the first thing i really want to know is how can He keep me yielded and focused so i don't slide off that potter's wheel. Well he is All-Powerful he knows the answer and my motives so i have ask him to keep me on that potter's wheel because i desire to be useful to the Master and be his special vessel that he desires me to be.
What is God like as my potter? I will go to him and ask him. He says I am his holy and beloved child and he wants me to trust him so that he is in full control. He has assured me this is a lifetime process and that he is committed to follow through to the end of my life. So i might as well sit back. I know he is going to show me how to stay on that potter's wheel. He has given me instructions in his holy word. I need to develop and cultivate discipline or whatever he shows me. I know i will certainly need to rely on him for his help as he begins to work on those sore spots! Ouch!
I have ask God to open my eyes to help me see him as the good potter who is working in those areas of my life that are soiled that needs his touches. May i not get discouraged as he works on those spots. May his Spirit guide me along as he works to bring completion to my life. I know i am his beloved and that he will give me his strength and power to stay pliable in his hands. May he filled me with his thoughts as he begins to work and may i not argue with him.
May he clothes me with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience while i'm on that potter's wheel.

No comments: