Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY GOD

Lord you are the Almighty God.
What can you not do? Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the world. Thank you for your powerful love as the Almighty God.
You are pass my understanding those i love your ways, even so you are pure and full of holiness. You are God Almighty. I stand on holy ground glorying in you mighty God.
You know all things and will know all things forevermore, all that is is known by you! Therefore you are worthy to be worshiped. Thank you that we have the awesome privilege to make supplications to you Almighty God, my Father. And you really listen to our prayers and answered them!!
I find complete wholeness in you Almighty God. You are my delight and you are my song and you have become my salvation eternal God. Glory to your name Almighty God.
At all times i will be calling out to you Almighty God for you are my God. Thank you for teaching me about your mighty power. You have let me actually know what is on your mind. I want to praise you for touching my life as you have Exalted God. You are God of the Universe above the heavens and the earth. Holy! Holy! Holy! is the Lord God Almighty. Please help me to pay close attention to your holy Word and to stay centered on the Potter's wheeel as you work in my life situations changing my heart forever.
Your Spirit has made me, and your breath has given me new life. Breath of the Almighty God i proclaim you are my God, my father's God and i worship you as they did Father God.

No comments: