Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LIVING FATHER

Glory to God today i get to spotlight you as my living Father.
My Father i praise you and thank you for being the Source of my new life in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for receiving me into your heart so i can be close to your heart beat knowing i'm your child and can find my security is in you and you alone. Oh yeah!!! Thank you for delighting my heart with your soothing words that brings me love and acceptance from your holy lips.
You make me feel so loved. I give you all the glory holy God for what you have done in my soul.
Because you are my living Father i now can receive security from you, my all trustworthy God.
Help me to stay secure in you.
Lord open my eyes so i can receive your blessings that you have waiting for me.
You have said Father that i am to let my light shine before others, so that they can see your good deeds and give you honor holy Father in heaven.
May you do amazing things in my life. Glory and praise to you my faithful and just God.

No comments: