Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ROCK IN WHOM I TAKE REFUGE

LORD YOU ARE THE ROCK IN WHOM I TAKE REFUGE.
You are my rock. My Savior. You are my refuge.
I give you the glory for revealing to me who you are and what that really means to me, for me. Thank you for showing me how to become the person that i am to be through you being my rock and my refuge.
I see if you are, my rock, then i will be strong, firm,healthy,useful,not easily distracted. I want that. I need that. I need you to be my ROCK.
I also see all along it has been there before my closed eyes but i never paid attention to it in a way that could help me to live out your plans for my life. You also said i can take refuge in you. How? What comes to my mind is bringing to you the things I'm worried about and asking you for counsel concerning these worries. All of this will bring me security,if you are my refuge.
Lord you are my rock in whom I'm going to take refuge in. Thank you for being faithful to me. You said if i will seek you with all my heart you will be found. Thank you for teaching me things far more abundantly than i could have ever imagine.
I'm learning your ways protect me and i find strength when i follow you as a rock and refuge. When i go my way my mind depends on me. No good!
Thank you for releasing your power and strength in my life so i can serve you and be useful to you.
You are just too wonderful.
Thank you for giving me wisdom to deal with what comes my way in a way that honors you.
I praise you for your ability to pull strongholds out of my way and for making me into a clean vessel.
I praise you for being my rock in whom i take refuge in real life.
I worship you mighty God for you are my stronghold, my refuge, and my deliverer, my shield and the one in whom i take shelter, who makes nations submit to you.
You are my strong protector and refuge, a stronghold where i am safe!
The LORD is good indeed you are my fortress in times of distress and you protect those who seek refuge in you.
Holy Lord my rock and refuge shield me today as i go about the day. Shield my mind and my thoughts. Make me a vessel that you can use. LOVE YOU. SUE

No comments: