Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Holy Father

Holy Father, Today i praise you because you are my Holy Father.
Your Word says for us to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Please help me to go and make disciples. Your Word also says if anyone is ashamed of you and your words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will alos be ashamed of him when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Lord i don't won't you to be ashamed of me so help me prepare now for the work you desire for me to do.
I pray you would fill me with the Holy Spirit and that i may have rejoicing in my spirit as i go and make disciples. Thank you for reveiling your awesome plans for my life. Help me to obey those plans each day.
I thank you heavenly Father for giving me the Holy Spirit to help me and comfort me as i need it. Thank you for my advocate the HOly SPIRIT who teaches me everything i need to know to do your will Holy Father. Thank you for keeping me safe in the hollow of your blessed son love. Thank you Father for pouring out your power and might in my life as i serve you and thank you for your faithfulness Holy Father.

No comments: