Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY ROCK

Holy Father, Today you are reminding me You are my rock. I can be safe and secure in you at all times. How wonderful to be reminded by my Father how well and beyond you go to help your followers. Thank you Father.
Lord you are alive! My protector is praiseworthy! I exalt you high and holy Most High God. Please help me to moved, exist and live for you and your holy purposes for my life.
You are my stronghold, my deliverer. My God is my rocky summit where i can take shelter, my shield, the horn that saves me, and my refuge.
The LORD, my protector, is just and never unfair. Your holy message is like a fire that purges dross! It is like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces! You, the LORD, so affirms it!
LORD, you have been active from ancient times; my sovereign God, you are immortal, you are my beloved father and i praise you.
Indeed, who is God besides the LORD? Who is a protector besides my God that gives me strength and help and safety? fOR you are my high ridge and my stronghold.
May my words and my thoughts be acceptable in your sight O LORD, my sheltering rock and my redeemer.

No comments: