Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LIVING AND TRUE GOD

LORD You alone are the only true God. You are the living God and the everlasting King. And i praise and exalt you All-Powerful God.
When you show your anger the earth shakes. None of the nations can stand up to your glory.
Lord i pray you would powerfully turn our hearts from idols to serve you the living and true God.
Thank you that you have given me a new creation in your image in righteousness and holiness that comes from you.
And i know that the Son of God has come and has given me insight to know him who is true. And i also know i am in him who is true, in your son Jesus Christ the one true God and that i have eternal life. Praise God!
May you also help me to keep practicing the truths i know so that i will stay in your wonderful light and be use of you so it will be plain evident that my deeds have been done in God Almighty's power and where you receive the glory due to you alone.
Lord God, the All-Powerful God, your judgments are true and just! You are not the God of the dead but of the living.
Lord i thirst for you for the living God. Thank you for enabling me to know you and your presence in my life. Thank you for your ever-present help and encouragement. Thank you for eternal life that i may know you, the only true God and Jesus Christ, whom you sent. I love you. May you keep me protected today as i go and serve you today. Please use me today powerfully through your Holy Spirit guiding my words, and filling me with your truth. Love Sue

No comments: