Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Holy One among you

Holy One you are the One who acts mightily among us and i exalt you mightily. You are worthy of my spirit lifting up your exalted high and holy name. My spirit worship and exalts you holy One.
I thank you that you are so longsuffering and patience with me and that you watch over my life. You are so very good to me most holy One. I pray that Your Spirit would be please today to fill me with your holy presence and that you would be please to renew my spirit to overflowing into the lives of others. May your power and presence rest upon me my Lord and my Savior my God.
May you be please to equip me this day for whatever services i am to do this day for your glory as i prepare my day may your Spirit remain upon me and lead me holy One among us.

No comments: