Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

King of heaven

Glorious King of heaven, Today i am excited when i think of heaven.
Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord. I exalt and glorify you King of heaven, for all your deeds are right and your ways are just. You are able to bring down those who live in pride. You have established your throne in heaven; Your kingdom extends over everything. You are the Sovereign King of Kings and Lord of lords.
Let the heavens rejoice, and the earth be happy! Let the nations say, The LORD reigns!
King of heaven i lift up my praises to you. May your holy Spirit receive my praises. You are my King.
Thank you for listening to all my prayers from heaven. When i pray and seek your help i am certain you respond and bring deliverance to me. You are my Savior and i await your return Lord Jesus Christ.
What an awesome place heaven is where you dwell my Lord. May the gates of heaven soon open and may we see the Lord in all his glory coming. Surely you are coming quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

No comments: