Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE HOLY ONE

Father today i see you as the HOLY ONE. I am awakening to the fact of just how holy you are through the great Atonement. Thank you for consecrating me and setting me apart to be holy. I pray your Great Spirit would teach me how not to violate the trust you have placed in my spirit and mind. May your Spirit restore my wandering heart when i am led astray through sin. May you place your righteous right hand upon me and heal my waywardness when i sin.
Thank you Jesus for your intercession for me as i pray seeking holiness and enlightenment in serving you so glory will be brought to you. I pray your Spirit would keep me spiritualy fit and healthy in serving you the holy One. Please keep me near you and help me not to stray from your holy word. Open my eyes to see the needs of those around me and use me when you so desire for i belong to you. I want to worship you in every way you direct. You alone are worthy of worship and my time. Thank you for your Spirit's filling, giving new life and new start and new beginning each day. Great is thou faithfulness and great is thou compassion and rich love for all. Worthy is the Lamb, the Lion of Judah! Thank you for being so near to all your followers. Thank you for standing with me and holding out your righteous right hand to guide me and direct my walk. May you be exalted this day holy One in my life and in all of your servants who love you in the truth and holiness. Thank you for your plans for my life for they are good. You are good. You are love.
Be exalted on high holy One of God.

No comments: