Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LORD OF PEACE

Gracious Father, I praise you my peace. Thank you for being all i need and more.
Lord you are the one who gives me peace at all times and in everyway. You are with me, my peace and security.
Lord of Peace i present myself to you as a live offering submitting to the peace of God. May your peace encircle me at all times. May your peace give me the strength i need to serve you holy righteous God.
You have said grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!
Lord you are the one who gives us a good reason to celebrate. Thank you for completely being available and nearby.
May your grace and peace be lavished on us so we can grow in the rich knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord!
Lord of Peace may you lift up your countenance upon us and give us peace and security.
Thank you that i can lie down and sleep peacefully, for you, LORD, make me safe and secure.
Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!
Lord may their be peace to all your followers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: