Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

LORD YOU ARE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH

My Father, You are the All-Powerful Judge of all the earth.
You quickly scan our lives and see it all. You always do what is right, true and fair. Teach me to always seek you so i will receive the wisdom to do what is right in all of life situations. Teach me to quietly sit at your feet listening carefully as Your Spirit teaches me. Help me to be sensitive to your promptings and immediately obey and trust your direction. May your spirit lead me so i will do what the Judge of all the earth desires of me to do without hesitation.
You are Sovereign and rule the earth. You are a great King over all the earth. In all the earth are your judgments. You are greatly to be feared and admired. You are filled with wisdom. May your Spirit touch my lips to proclaim your greatness to this generation and the next generation. Thank you for allowing me to live on earth and to experience your greatness and power on earth. I exalt you Judge of all the earth.
May your pure and blameless eyes take notice of your humble servant's praises and prayers in exalting your greatness and power holy Father.
May your blessings be on my life and my families as we worship the King of all the earth in all his righteousness and purity. May all those who seek you out be blessed forever more holy and wonderful God of all the earth.
I know that someday judgment is coming and no one will escape this judgement.
May your servants be busy in proclaiming the good news of salvation to all you send to each one of us each day.
I cannot wait to see Jesus face when he welcome us home. To be in his presence and see the joy on his face as he looks lovingly at each one of his beloved saints saying i love you welcome home my dear one. Come and see what i have in store for each one of you. Welcome home.

No comments: