Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

LORD YOU ARE LORD MY MAKER

Blessed Father,
Today i understand that you desire me to think about you being my Maker.
So i come. I bow down and worship you my Maker. I kneel before you the Lord, my Creator!
Thank you for all you have done for me and for caring for all my needs and concerns. You are faithful to all your holy promises.
Lord, you are my Father. I am the clay, and you are my potter; I am the product of your labor.
You are God of the entire earth.
You see all my struggles when i pray to you. Thank you for hearing my prayers. I praise you my God.
May you bless all who come to you with a pure heart.
Lord help me to listen to you and turn my heart to you and be refreshed.
Help me not to harden my heart and forget you my LORD, who made me, who stretched out the sky and founded the earth. Help me to serve you willingly and faithfully with total surrender holy One of God.
Help me to lift up praise to you with holy reverence and holy awe because you are so magnificient. I proclaim the name of the LORD; I acknowledge the greatness of my God.
No one can compare to the LORD our God, who sits on a high throne.

No comments: