Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LORD YOU ARE JEALOUS

My Wonderful God, I praise you for having the power and strength to keep me from falling when i have no strength of my own. When I am helpless your jealous spirit is always near to pick me up and help strengthen me. Thank you for upholding me with your righteous right hand helping me with every new challenge that comes my way. I thank you for keeping me in the hollow of your blessed reign. Thank you for your unfailing love and compassion. Thank you for filling me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you for keeping me under your watchful eye to keep me safe and secure and encircling me with your love and protection.
Today i feel so loved by your care and concern for me. I know you do not want any harm to come to me that would pull me apart from your holy purposes for my life and for my family's. Thank you for granting me your wisdom in coping with all the stresses in life situations that all people have. I praise your wonderful name Jealous God.
Show me how to continue to love you with all my heart, mind and strength and soul, so that my spirit will keep worshiping and serving you in ways that bring honor to you Blessed Spirit of God. Thank you for being my ever-present helper and for allowing me to walk with your Beloved Son. Thank you for enlightening my eyes as i walk each day quietly and lovingly receiving your comforting words that your whisper softly in my ears. Help me to readily listen to your voice Almighty God. How i love you for sharing yourself with me and making me feel so loved and precious in your sight.
Help me to be quick to learn your ways as you teach me how to walk in the Spirit and live by the Spirit's power. May you fill my mind and heart to overflowing in gratitude to all your commands you graciously are teaching me. Above all may you be glorified and magnified through my life as you lead me in the direction you wish for me to go. Help me to seize every opportunity to work in your kingdom. Keep me from every false way and quickly turn me away from sinful behavior. May i stay true to your just ways great and mighty God. Truly you are jealous over me with righteous jealously.
Teach me to give you honor, praise, and love as you alone are worthy of such recognition.

No comments: