Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A MAJESTIC KING OF GLORY

Great Father, Today you are talking about your being a majestic king. How glorious. Teach me. I know you are the majestic king.
Who is this majestic king?
The LORD who is strong and mighty!
The LORD who is mighty in battle!
Blessed is the King who is strong and mighty in battle!!
Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! May you bring peace to each of your followers who love you in the truth and walks in your spirit's guidance.
Eternal King help me to remember to look up and see your wonders you have done from eternal past to eternal forever!
You are immortal, invisible, the only God, who is to be honor and glorified at all times forever and ever! Amen.
Majestic King may you rise up and enter into my life with strength and power doing whatever your heart has prepare from the beginning of eternity.
I bow before you asking you to sit on the throne of my heart and your holy Spirit to reign and rule my life.
Enliven me to be quick to do your will and not hesitate once you nudge me but to fully go as you command me.
May all honor, praise, exaltation and glory, riches, power and blessings be yours and made the world yields to your majestic glory.
May you overflow into the lives of all who love you and worship you majestic King of kings and Lord of Lords.
I will exalt you my majestic king in my life continually, for all glory and praise belongs to you.
I will praise your great name continually!
Lord you are my glory and joy!!!
Glory to God in the hightest and on earth peace among people with whom he is pleased!
To whom be glory forever and ever!
May glory be given to you my Father forever and ever. Amen.
To him be the glory in the church in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever! Amen.

No comments: