Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE I AM

Gracious Father Tonight you have reminded me that you are the great I AM.
Father i look to you and ask you to open my eyes to see the work you are doing in my generation. You said, Have i not made myself known? You desire for all to personally know you are the I AM. Help all seek you find you as I AM for whatever their needs might be. And you have called each one of us to be your servants to serve you. I praise you that you become the source of all that we need for us to serve you well. I pray that your divine purposes for my life would prepare me for whatever service you require of me. That you would show me my destiny; how you will accomplish your plan for my life. I know it will be accomplished because you guarantee your power and presence.
Thank you for your promises that you will always be with me. You have proven throughout my life that you are the God of strengthen me when i am weary and tired. Your Spirit strengthens me and builds up my confidence in your power and might. You have said you are MY GOD. You will fulfill your promises concerning me for you are the great I AM.

No comments: