Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

LORD YOU ARE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

My Wonderful Father,
I look to you and make my supplication and thanksgiving to you praising and exalting you Lord God Almighty.
I find great delight in knowing you and worshiping you. You are always in my thoughts.
Great and astounding are your deeds.Thank you for blessings me everyday and special times of blessings. I worship you and give thanksgiving to you for your love and care. Thank you for being concerned about what concerns me and those things that i worry about i know that you really do have under your control. For you reign and rule my life. thank you for keeping my mind and heart at bay when i start to think my old ways rather than your thoughts.
You are just and true in all your ways, King Jesus. Help me to listen as you speak to me mighty Voice of the Almighty. Help me watch to see how you will direct my life today knowing that you will speak to me through whatever i go through. I love you Father. Thank you for teaching me and training me to receive your answers in ways i never imagined. You constantly at work in my life helping me and encouraging me to live a holy life for your glory and praise and honor.
You Lord God Almighty are perfect and blameless in all you do, help me to look to you for all my needs. Thank you for being the Lord God Almighty who strengthens my hands and who holds me up and who sustains me no matter what comes my way. You are wonderful and do great and mighty works. Praise you Lord God Almighty

No comments: