Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

LORD YOU ARE LORD MY BANNER

My dear Father,
Today i am stirred in holy amazement to your holy ways. Glory and praise to you, Most High God.
I praise you today because you are OUTSTANDING BEYOND my imagination. You show up in our lives and show us ways to look to you so you can be our banner. We watch in amazement to your great power and might you perform in our lives. Glory to your holy name. You attract the attention of all who look to you for salvation and eternal life and for all of life itself. Glory, honor, praise, worship and thanks to you HOLY ONE of God. Praise be to God Almighty. Praise you Jesus.
You are my banner. My victorious warrior. And i hold up my banner in the name of Jesus Christ who gives me victory.
You are my strength and my shield. My source of confidence. You are the Just and holy One. You are very zealous Lord. I pray you would zealously work in my life and my family's life, in my marriage, my work and service, and in all areas of my life.
Thank you for zealously changing my heart, my situations in life, my outlook, and my countenance. Thank you for encouraging me that you are at work in ways that are far beyond and way out of my thinking. Glory to your name.
Thank you for all your wonderful works of kindnesses in my life.
Blessed be the Lord, my helper.
Today i lift up praise with my mouth praises my Lord and my Savior and my Banner.
You shine forth with radiant glory and power. Holy, HOLY, HOLY is the Lord God Almighty.

No comments: