Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead

Merciful Savior, You have said that the saints shall give account to you that is ready to judge the living and the dead. Help me to always be ready to give an account to you. Show me any hindrances that is preventing me from being prepared and ready. Help me to rethink what my goals are and to make my goal in line with yours. May you help me to live godly. Lord i offer myself as a living sacrifice. Help me to love my enemies and to overcome evil with good. Help me to recognize the holiness of God and show reverence to you who is ready to judge the living and the dead. I praise you and honor you for through knowing you i have grace and peace. Help me to stay ready for the Son of Man who is coming at an hour that we do not know. He is alive and will appear to judge the living and dead.
Lord help me to always seek you while you may be found and to call upon you while you are near. Help me to be ready whether it is convenient or not convenient. Open my eyes to see as John saw Jesus and knew he was the one appointed by God as judge of the living and the dead. Help me to stay ready!

No comments: