Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH

My dear Father, you have given to all mankind how the beginning of the heavens and the earth were created. You alone made the earth and heavens.
The heavens indeeed the highest heavens belong to the LORD my God, as does the earth and everything in it.
May your blessing be given to all as you look down from heaven and may your wisdom and that laid the foundation of the earth impart life to all as multitudes of heaven worship you. Let the heavens rejoice and the earth be happy! Let the nations say, The LORD reigns.
LORD reign and rule in all areas of my life. Set on the throne of my heart forever. I submit to your control and rule holy, holy, holy Lord God Almighty. I worship and praise you Almighty God of heaven and earth.

No comments: