Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE I AM WHO I AM.

Mighty Father, Your word says you are who you are. I know you are my shield, and that you are the one who rewards those who trust in you being their shield. I pray that you would shield my mind and heart as i trust in your protection. You are the Lord. You stand at the door knocking. Thank you for coming into my heart and mind. You invited me to come through the door of salvation so i could find salvation and so i could serve you and find your help in times of need. I am deeply grateful for your love and protection. I rejoice in my salvation. Praising and worshiping you with all my heart. Thank you for taking me to yourself and for being my God so that i could know for certain that you are who you are the LORD my God. Help me not to bow down to anything or anyone but YOU. Thank you for residing in me. Thank you for sanctifying me and using me to become what you desire me to become. Help me to become holy through your working in and through me in Christ Jesus. Help me to be honest and repentance as you search my heart and mind. For it is you who sanctifies me. Thank you for setting me apart to serve in holiness. Lord you are who you are and you have said I AM WHO I AM. You have revealed to me your greatness, strength and power. You do great and wonderful deeds. You open your hands wide and pour out your love and comfort in everything you do. You are Wonderful and do wonders every day. I praise you eternal everlasting God. I greatly humble myself before your mighty presence most high and holy God. Exalting and worshiping you righteous Creator and faithful God. Thank you that when i am to weak to go on you give inner strength so i can continue to serve your purposes. You are the One who upholds me and strengthens me everyday of every moment. Praise your power and might, Upholder.
Thank you for being my guardian encircling me with your love and protection. Help me to stay on track. Thank you for protecting my mind and heart. Thank you for calling me to come and behold your wonderful glory and power. I praise you Yahweh. You are the ALL-POWERFUL ONE. You are the door of my salvation. I praise you Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: