Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

LORD YOU ARE LORD OUR GOD

My dear Father,
I Praise you Father for teaching me and training to live for you.
Worshiping you is so delightful that i just rest in your holy presence..
Lord you are my God and i thank you for hearing my prayers and watching over me.
May your glorious Spirit shine brightly in our hearts bringing forth praise from our lips giving thanks to him who sats on the throne in heaven for ever and ever.
Lord thank you for the privilege to serve and worship at your footstool. Enlarge my heart to love you more and more.
I will proclaim the name of the LORD; I will acknowledge the greatness of my God.
Who can compare to the LORD my God who sits on a majestic high and holy throne.
Lord thank you for being merciful and fair and forgiving; Thank you for being compassionate.
I offer praises up to heaven worshiping you and singing songs of praises and hymns in worship.
O LORD, my God how magnificent is your reputation throughout the earth!
May you Sovereign God extend your favor to us!
I know the LORD is great, and that he is superior to all gods.
Lord help me to delight in your word and feast upon it.
My Father may the name of our Lord Jesus be glorified in his followers according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
May our hearts be in complete total surrender to you Lord our God.
My Father i give you thanks for changing my heart and giving me a new heart of flesh and for changing my life and changing my outlook on life and for changing my countenance. Bend me Lord my God until i am lost in you and help me to keep my focus on you.
Praise the Lord my God!
I love you. Sue

No comments: