Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LORD YOU HEAR PRAYER

Great God,
I'm so glad you are the one who listens to my heart cries and that you do answer my prayers. You are so good to me so very wonderful. Thank you for helping me. I praise you in worship for your unfailing love and support.
Thank you for guiding me and helping me as i start my day each day and throughout the day as i relate to others and thank you for helping me see your perspective in so many areas of my life when involved in the lives of others. One thing I do know is that it is not me coming up with the knowledge to respond in the way you are having me to respond. I see your hand involved in my life in a big way. Thank you. I give you the glory and praise. i would never think the way you show me how to see things. You make me so special in your eyes. I love you so much for caring for me and sharing your life with me. I am grateful and will continue to seek you for understanding and wisdom for you are the one who gives me the wisdom and knowledge that i need.
Thank you for listening to my prayers and answering them in the way you do.
Thank you for our friendship.
I am learning from you so much from our times that we have together. You have become my special friend that i can rely on and i find in you all i need. Thank you for strengthening my faith and heart and being my God. I love you, Father.

No comments: