Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LOVES THE PEOPLE

Beautiful Lord,
I praise you for guiding me in my christian walk.
I marvel that you are quietly and tenderly leading me as i take a step of faith.
Thank you for showing to me that you are a tender God. That you care for me. That you want to bless me. That you want me to find love. Welcome Lord into my self. I adore you. Come in all your glory and help me to serve you and worship you.
Beautiful Lord thank you for loving me with deep affection.
You know every thought i am feeling as i type what i am typing so Father i want to know you so much deeper. Actually i want to delight you by a deeper commitment to you. So would you give me a make over? You made me because you desire me to love you in a way where i would find joy and happiness. I want that with a holy passion.
I need to know more about how to love as Jesus did. He spent time with you in prayer. He went to you when he was full of anxiety before the cross. I too will need to know your word as he did. I am doing these things Father to the best of my ability by the strength you give me each day. Now Jesus went about filled with the Spirit guidance. I too have the Spirit guiding me. But Jesus never sinned. I often grieved you. Forgive me faithful God. I praise your mercy.
I am eager to learn; teach me Father. Please build love in me. I need you to put in me your love and your ways so that i will be walking in your righteousness. I GLORY in your name.
I can't wait to see what i will look like when you rearrange my countenance. I know i will resemble your beloved Son. Thank you Holy Father.

No comments: