Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE BREAD OF GOD

Father today i am rejoicing with you that you are delighting in giving to us the true bread from heaven.Father, thank you for Your beloved Son. Your Holiest treasure.
Jesus thank you for coming down from heaven and being the true bread of life. Thank you for giving your sinless, blameless, righteous and holy godly life for my ungodly life. Thank you for granting me forgiveness of my sins forever more.
Lord, i give you praise for being the bread of salvation.
Jesus you are the bread of life. May you fill me with your spirit so i can partake of eating the bread of life everyday of my life and on and on forever more.
Thank you for satisfying my soul with your presence and comforting me when i am sad. Thank you for filling me with your love and peace. Thank you for holy grace and thank you for changing my life and all that i am and do. I am so grateful for your tender touches and direction to help me on a daily basic. You are so very faithful. I am glad you never change. That you are always faithful. That we can know your ways, that they are true.
Thank you for puttting inside of me a hunger for truth and righteousness. A desire to know you with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. Yes to fill me with your righteousness and love is my delight. May you be delighted in me.
Thank you for being the way, truth and life. I praise you eternal Jesus for eternal life forever more.
Thank you for caring about all our needs and providing everything we need to live a godly life. Thank you for being my bread of life.
Thank you that you came to redeem our lives so that we can have a good life and know what it is to live a life full to OVERFLOWING. How wonderful you are. Thank you that you have come to give us life and to show us compassion. Thank you for being there for us to comfort us when we are tired and about to give up. Thank you for dropping in and staying a spell. You are everlasting God. King of kings and Lord of lords. Praise your awesome love.

No comments: