Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

LORD YOU ARE OUR BRANCH

My Father forever praise be to you. You are the ruler over all. Your name is Branch. You are my salvation. Thank you for coming and living on earth and fulfilling the words in scripture relating to you being our branch. Thank you for bringing peace and confidence through your work you are doing in our lives.
You are the one who is blessed forever more. Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Praise you my blessed one.
Thank you for clothing me with your righteousness Lord Jesus and thank you for being my branch of salvation and making me fruitful in my service to you.
Thank you that i belong to you the branch.
Thank you for producing rich fruit in my life and where i am seeing a harvest overflowing in my life and work.
Thank you for restoring my life Lord Jesus in all your Majestic glory!
Thank you for loving me and caring for me Lord Jesus.

No comments: