Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A BANNER FOR THE PEOPLES

Blessed Jesus,
You are my banner. I look up to you and i see your beautiful banner of love,banner of goodness, banner of faith, banner of kindness, banner of mercy, banner of joy, banner of peace, banner of longsuffering, banner of purity, banner of gentleness, banner of meekness, banner of temperance and banner of self-control. Lord so much more. You are full of the banner of humility and the banner of patience. Teach me as i rally under your banner. I offer you myself, my work, my character, my life issues, my outlook, my hopes and dreams and so much more. All to the glory of God. You are Jesus, my Savior, my deliver, my salvation. YOU are God.
You dress me in beautiful spiritual clothing all for your glory. I don't understand it but i know you love me, because you are full of love.
Thank you for keeping me safe under your banner. I know if you had not come looking for me i would not have been found. You are my beautiful and wonderful banner of love. Thank you for your grace and love. Thank you for giving me faith to love you with an everlasting love.
Fill me with your righteousness so i will know how to live under your banner of rigteousness.
Give me your wisdom and understanding so i can look to your banner of knowledge and know how to build a life that honors you and brings you great glory great and awesome God.
Keep my eyes focused on your holy banner of salvation, so i will stay true to you and in so doing honor you with my life. Sovereign LORD thank you for the cross that reminds me of who you are and all you have done for me and are doing for me.
You are worthy of my love and devotion. I praise you my banner of salvation. Praise you beautiful Lord.

No comments: