Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BLESSED AND ONLY RULER

Blessed and only ruler i praise you today for your faithfulness in all your ways.
Thank you for helping me to keep my eyes on you great blessed one. Through your tender guidance i am able to walk by your Spirit and so be led by Him.
Thank you for blessing me from heaven above and coming down and giving me new life with new perspectives. I glory in your goodness and power. Praise your strength and wisdom and in all things you do, truly you are a wonderful and gracious loving God.
Thank you for blessing me with the fruit of your Spirit which overflow in my life as i serve others. Thank you for teaching me how to love others as you do.
Blessed is the Holy One who does all this and more!
Thank you for the comfort and peace i receive from your hand each and every day.
Blessed holy one i seek your face and humble myself before you seeking the way you would have me to be and to live. Glory to the answers that come from your lips.You are beautiful Lord.
May your blessed rule be in the center of all i do in the name of the Lord.
Blessed God you alone desire all my praises for it is you alone who accomplishes amazing things in my life. Thank you so much for your most wonderful works of wonder that you are please to do in my life. Teach me to stay in your Presence.
Lord teach me to be a blessing to those who you send to me.
Strengthen me to serve you with all my heart, mind, spirit and soul for i desire to worship you with my entire being and to know you as a friend knows a friend. I want to know what you think about my life, my work, my character, my life situations, my outlook and my countenance because if your not happy i'm not happy for sure. I want to make you smile and be happy with me. I want to love you.
May you Sovereign God be blessed forever more.
Please help me to be fruitful and prune my sin when needed and then use me Lord to honor you.
Thank you for blessing my life and sharing yourself with me. I love you my Father.

No comments: