Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF OUR SALVATION

Praise be to you Blessed God for you are the author of eternal life to all who obey you. Praise Your power and your kingdom majestic God.
Salvation and glory and power belong to you my God.
I praise you Lord Jesus in my life. You are indeed clothes in majestic glory and splendor. Thank you for opening my eyes to see your salvation in all its glory. Thank you for the knowledge of salvation, through the forgiveness of my sins.
Thank you for the grace of God that brought salvation to me.
I joyfully praise you and seek you with all my inner being. Thank you for being the source of new life. Thank you for providing me with strength and protecting me; Thank you for being all i need for supplying every need i have i glory in you.
Thank you for protecting me in times of trouble. Thank you for being my helper.
Thank you for your protective shield; and Thank you for your willingness to help enable me to prevail.
You are praiseworthy! The God who delivers me is the Exalted King.

No comments: