Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY PRAISE

Forever Praise be to you Almighty Father
I praise you for being my Abba Father.
I praise you for being my Advocate.
I praise you for being my All-Powerful God.
I praise you for being may Alpha and Omega.
I praise you for being my Amazing God.
I praise you for being my Anchor of my soul.
I praise you for being the Anointed One.
I praise you for being the Apostle and High Priest.
I praise you for being the Author and Perfecter of my faith.
I praise you for being the Awesome God.
O LORD, the heavens praise your amazing deeds, as well as your faithfulness in the angelic assembly. As for me, i will wait continually, and will continue to praise you.
You are holy; you sit as King receiving our praises. So i will give you thanks and sing praises to you! Everyday i will praise you! I will praise your name continually! All praise to your great and awesome name! Help me to praise you more and more for all you do my beautiful Lord for me.

No comments: