Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LORD YOU ARE ANCIENT OF DAYS

Lord Jesus, You are the One who announces the end from the beginning and reveals beforehand what has not yet occurred, who says, My plan will be realized, I will accomplish what i desire. For you are the Sovereign LORD who rides through the sky from ancient times!
Lord help me as i look up in praise at your beautiful face to see you sitting on your throne holy One. Your throne is a burning fire where thousands ministered unto you, and ten thousand times ten thousand stand before you; your judgments have been set, and the books will be opened. I cannot wait to hear your awesome voice speaking to me. Welcome to your new home.
Lord thank you for giving me a taste of you in my heart so i can behold the one who will be coming back. And i know that in your timing you will be given dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve you; your dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and your kingdom will not be destroyed. Glory to God. May you be exalted and lifted up high Ancient of Days. I want to be around your throne worshiping you with the holy angels.
Lord set my mind on eternity. Help me to seek you by prayer and a humble heart that is contrite. Forgive me for not seeing you as you really are Majesty God. You are so faithful and i am not but i do seek to be a loyal subject of yours. Help me to love you with all my heart, mind, and strength. Help my thoughts be on you throughout the day and night. Help me to give my all to you worthy God. Give me courage as i live out my walk of faith. Help me to be bold. Teach me your truths and your ways holy God. You are the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love you, and who desires to keep your commandments. Help me to be obedience and not to forsake you. Help me not to depart from your precepts. Thank you for helping me each day to live to honor you.
I praise you for your mercies and forgiveness each day as i repent and confess my unrighteousness, my unholiness. Thank you for loving me with holy love. I worship you Ancient of days. You are my God and i worship you above all.

No comments: