Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

LORD YOU ARE YOUR GLORY

Eternal Father,
Your glory is revealed through your names. And they are teaching me that your power is fully sufficient for my entire life. As i think about your powerful names my life seems to have more purpose. There is now passion to know all i can about this God who i am worshiping. As a result i'm seeing big changes in the way i live and that my relationships are richer and fuller . The more i think about your names the more i grow. The more i study your Word the more i know about your names. The more i know about your names the more you use me. The more you use me the more i pray to you to use me.
My faith has increased because of the glory of your names and your Word. My prayer life is now all about who you are in relationship to your names.
Thank you for teaching me to know your names because now i automatically trust you and have you so much infiltrated in my thinking that i automatically drop on my knees and look up and pray to you without blinking an eye. You have truly done a work in me that is beyond my imagination and i give you all the glory.
Thank you for being the answer to my life's issues. I am learning to go to the master counselor receiving his help and giving me his wisdom and understanding to know how to live in godliness and walk in truth. Thank you for the lessons in life your teaching me so i can obey all you desire of me in serving you and worshiping you.
I also am grateful that you are my glory and joy!
May your splendor cover the whole earth.

No comments: