Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE ONE WHO JUDGE RIGHTEOUSLY AND TEST THE HEART AND MIND

My gracious Father, You know us all by name and you know our addresses. You made us.
You love all you have made. I'm so glad you made me and that you are my faithful judge. You judge my thoughts righteously and you are always fair and true and gracious to me. Thank you.
Thank you for correcting me when i need it. Thank you that when my thoughts are not right that you are not far from me and invite me to come for a little walk alongside you. On these walks wisdom perks up and i find direction for what is bothering me. I thank you for your compassion and love to help me in issues that threatened to make me sin but by looking up to you no matter what i'm feeling and desiring i find you bringing light to me. Thank you. Forgive me when i am so selfish and become so hard-hearted. Fill me with your love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, kindness, faith, goodness, and self-control. Fill me with your wisdom and righteousness and truth. Give me understanding and help me to walk with you in my mind and heart. May you guide me to always be true and humble before you and others.
Lord you rule over all, and you are a just Judge! You examine people's hearts and minds. You test us and prove to us what we are really like. I'm glad you have your hands all over my heart and mind, my life issues, my outlook, and my countenance. I praise you who judges righteously and the one who is testing my heart and mind.

No comments: