Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

LORD YOU ARE ALPHA AND OMEGA

Lord Jesus you are from eternity.
You are completely and totally whole. You are Alpha and Omega. Thank you for revealing to me some thoughts about your awesome timeless personhood.
You are without beginning in the past or end in the future.
I cannot wait to pass through heavens doors and see endless days of glory forever. I can't wait to have uninterrupted times with you. Unending days to worship in awe of who you really are. Praise your glorious name Alpha and Omega.
As i pass through my days here please keep my eyes focus on what you are storing up for all eternity for me. Thank you for loving me and thinking about ways to bring everlasting joy to me.
You have delighted me from the earliest years of my life and i find more joy in you everyday, every moment i am anticipating being with you in my new home in heaven.
I don't know what it will look like in heaven, but i do know i will recognize you as the Holy One of God. I can't wait to see your smile on your face as you look at me and speak such caring words of comfort and love. Oh what a holy day that will be and for all eternity i will see your smile upon your face and your love for me. Thank you holy and wonderful God. Thank you for holy happiness and holy joy that will be mind forever and ever.
May your kingdom of glory enlighten my eyes and heart my Alpha and Omega.

No comments: