Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF LIFE

I get so excited Lord when i think of your authority over all mankind.
You have all authority over all humanity and i know you. You are with me, in me and above me you are just to wonderful. Thank you for loving me and blessing me. I praise and worship you holy Jesus.
You are head over every ruler and authority.
I praise you for your authority over my overall being. Praise you ever-lasting King of kings. Your authority and power works so beautifully in my life situations. Thank you for caring for me and loving me with an everlasting love.
I praise your help you give me in my daily service and the words of authority you are teaching me in all wisdom. Glory to your eternal righteousness. Glory to your power and might!
May your power rest upon me as i live out my life in total surrender to you most holy God. Thank you for eternal life forever more, how gracious you are in all your work and all your eternal wisdom and knowledge.
Thank you for your tender mercies that leads to living a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. I praise you for being my eternal God.

No comments: