Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

LORD JESUS YOU ARE ALL

All praise be to you Lord Jesus!
Jesus you are all things to all people. Whatever we need you to be you have all the ability to be. We need you to be Above All of our problems, worries, doubts, fears and sins. We need you to help us when we are sick and need you to be our healer. We need you to be our captain, our champion, our strength, our helper, our comfort and our encourager when we find we are without strength and cannot go on. We need you to be our all when we are restless and weary. We need you to be our stronghold when we are stuck in sin. We need you to rescue us from the fiery trials. We bless you with all our hearts for being above all of our circumstances and for coming to change our lives to be like your Son's image. We praise you with all our hearts.
Lord Jesus thank you for having your hands all over my life, my work, my character, my health, my joys and sorrows for all things...
Lord you are the Overcomer, who overcomes all by the power of Your life.
You are the Source of All.
One God and Father of All, who is over all and through all and in all.
You are the One who forgives all of our sins, who heals all our diseases.
Lord Jesus help me to bear all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endure all things.
Lord Jesus help me to love you with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind, and with all my strength.
Lord Jesus help me to get rid of all evil and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander.
May You my Lord be near to all who cry out to you in truth.
Lord Jesus may we with all the heavenly assembly praise you for all you have done.
Let all the peoples praise him!

No comments: