Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LORD YOU ARE MY VERY GREAT REWARD

My Father you are my very great reward and i cherish you. I love to spend time with you and you have rewarded me a thousand times over. I love to go walking with you, praising and exalting you as i go. I love to go over your names, titles and descriptions as i chat with you. I have come to know you intimately. I have come to love you with an everlasting love. You are my Father.
I thank you for you having brought me into your kingdom. I have enter through the door of salvation through your BELOVED SON. What a beautiful kingdom you have given me to live in. There is so much my heart desires to know about your kingdom. I want to give myself to your kingdom's work. For you have given me new life and you are the Source of my new life in your kingdom. Show me how to live in your kingdom.
Teach me kingdom rules. Be my guide. Lead me.
Forgive me when i find myself drifting from your kingdom. Thank you that you always have a plan to help me find my way back. How wonderful and gracious you are.
Fill me with your ways and strengthen my kingdom walk. Encourage me to walk in your truth. Take me into your confidence and help me to trust you with everything knowing you are a very great rewarder.
I know that your plans for me are great and that you do mighty deeds. You see everything we do. You reward each of us by what you see. Teach me to feed upon you and to think about you and to read about you and write about you. Teach me how to respond in truth. Your plans are very intricate.
You are so faithful to me every day. Forgive me for my unfaithfulness to you and mold and shape me to resemble the image of your beloved Son.
You are the great, mighty, and awesome God. Thank you that you are unabiased and you take no bribes. I worship you holy righteous One.
Thank you for extending your great loyal love to me. Thank you for rewarding my efforts. I praise you Father and i know you see in secret, and you reward us by what you see. Glory and praise forever to my Father. In Jesus sinless name i pray amen.

No comments: