Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND PERFECTOR OF MY FAITH

Lord Jesus You are the Author and perfector of my faith. Would you please strengthen me to keep my eyes fixed on you Lord Jesus? For it is You alone that i look to for strength to live in accordance with your will for my life. Help me to be as you were full of joy and with a settled mind. Fill me with your fullness of peace and joy. Give me a heart of Jesus that knew where his strength came from.
Help me to live for you Jesus.
You alone are the just and holy One. I know you are the trustworthy One who is always reliable and faithful. I need your guidance everyday so i can stand firm while you are perfecting my faith. Help me to bear mature fruit as you increase my faith each day.
Lord you are my Rock. Keep me strong as i demonstrate a wholehearted devotion to you each day. Help me to follow all your rules and to obey all your commandments as you perfect my faith.
To the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ my Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time, and now, and for all eternity. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful prayer and has just blessed me..! There are some things I was just writing about..scripture that came to mind, and I googled it and found this :) And it's beautiful. :)