Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LORD YOU ARE THE BREAD OF LIFE

Holy Father,
I give you thanks for the bread of life. Your beloved Son. Thank you for providing for all i need to live out the life that brings glory and praise to you. Thank you for seeing to it that i am fed the bread of life so i can stay strong in living out the life that fulfills your will for my life. Thank you that i have been fed by your hand Father. How gracious you have been to me. I praise you bread of life.
Thank you for Jesus coming so i could know what true life is all about. Without you the bread of life i would be living in darkness here and later in outer darkness forever. Thank you that you are the Light of life and that you have given this life that is in your Son. Praise his name forever the bread of life!
Lord Jesus each day may i receive from your hand a fresh word from you to keep me in fellowship with you. I enjoy your company so very much. You mean so much to my life. Words come never come close to who you are and what you are and how you are. You are ALL. Without you my life would be empty, but with you my life soars. You are so Eternal and praiseworthy. You have touch my life and i lovingly worship and sing for joy songs to you. You are my joy and peace, my delight. You are my Comforter, my beloved.
Thank you for your blessings and for watching over my life. Thank you for delighting my soul every single day.
Forgive me Lord when i feed upon trash. On unwholesome things of the world and ignore you the living bread of life.
Lord i don't want to live a empty void life. Please fill me with your Spirit so that i can walk in your Spirit and live a fulfilled and wonderful life in Christ Jesus.
Thank you for your faithfully providing my daily bread each day. I offer you everything in myself so that you blessings can continue to strengthen and uphold me. Praise the name of God, bread of life.

No comments: