Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

LORD YOU ARE BUILDER OF EVERYTHING

My Father, Tonight you revealed to me that you are a builder of everything.
From eternal past to eternal everlasting you the true God. The builder of everything.
You are the Creator of the heavens and the earth and everything is dependent on you. You establish the world for yourself. You alone is the Divine Builder.
You have furnish everything we will ever need and everything is made ready for your return when in your great wisdom the time is ripe.
You are the Supreme God and your counsels stand for all eternity.
Thank you for entrusting to me the things that are preparing me for everlasting life. Help me to stay instructed by your word. Thank you for building me up in the faith and allowing me to grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: