Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A FORGIVING GOD

Lord i am so glad you came to earth so our sins could be removed. Thank you so much.
That holy day when you left heaven must have been a holy noisy day with lots of glorious activities for the loving preparation of your visit to earth. Heavenly angels full of excitement and worship knowing that Jesus was going to do the most glorious holy event ever to become one of us and still be holy God. The wonder of it all. Surely the angels were praises and exalting you and bowing before you in worship and awe.
Lord help me to overcome sins in my life that do not properly represent who you are and all that you have done on our behalf. Show me how to bring glory to you by the way i live, act, and move. Help me to exist for you. Enlighten my eyes and heart to know how to conduct my life through the life that you have given me. Help me be as the angels are worshiping you and lifting up my voice in praise to you. Help me to keep my eyes focus heavenwardly.
Stir me to stay so in tuned with you that i can hear when you speak to me and when you send me forth help me be so tuned with you that i might be a blessed to someone. Help me not to get side tracked but to remember i'm representing your reign in my life.
Thank you that i can come into your throne room when i mess up and admit i mess up and ask for forgiveness and look up and know i'm forgiven. Teach me to faithfully exalt your ways and not my own ways. Thank you for giving me a glimpse of how to worship you holy God. I bow in worship to you most holy Jesus. In your name the glorious and blameless name i pray amen.

No comments: