Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

LORD YOU ARE AN EVERPRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE

Almighty Father,
You are an ever present help in trouble. Thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to help me learn to submit to your ways.
You are full of compassion and very gracious to me.
You are abundantly filled with mercy and truth and you are a very longsuffering God. Thank you for teaching me as i learn to walk with you each day.
Each morning as i spend time in your presence you faithfully are teaching me how to listen to you and to be still before you so you can guide my life and give me direction and a sure future.
Help me to lay aside my work, plans, myself, my life, my influence, everything that prevents from hearing from you so that there will be nothing in the way of my cooperating with your plans for my life. Whatever needs to be remove in my life Lord i ask that you remove and fill me with your plans and desires.

No comments: