Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A SHELTER FROM THE STORM

Great God with great reverence i give you thanks today for reminding me YOU are a SHELTER from the storm no matter what is happening in my life.
When my faith is sharply tried you remind me that you are teaching me to come to you and seek you. Help me to give heed to your instructions!
Thank you for supporting me under every load i carry. Help me to always remember to seek your counsel in making decisions of any kind.
Thank you that you have provided for me a way out of any and all discouraging circumstances. If i will but keep my eyes on Jesus Christ and stay grounded in Your Word then i will make it safely through the storm.
I welcome Your power to preserve me through difficult times. Help me to trust Your Word.
Thank you for not leaving me to my own devices because i know where i would fall flat on my face. I know my frame Lord, and i am so refresh knowing your life is in me to pull me up out of any pit. That you have not left me to my own devices is very encouraging, but instead you have richly loaded me with your wonderful and glorious benefits of knowing you and your word. I pray you would fill me with your Holy Spirit's power. Filling me with your love and overflowing in, around and about me bringing glory and honor to you mighty God. Thank you.
You are so wonderful to hear my faint voice and open a door to lead me out and help me to overcome whatever comes my way. Thank you for providing a way into your presence. I love you. In Jesus righteous and holy name i pray amen.

No comments: