Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LORD YOU ARE A FORTRESS OF SALVATION

Lord thank you for your Holy Spirit who sustains me when i am distress and feeling overwhelmed. I praise you that you have not left me without any resources to fall upon. Thank you for your grace in times of distress or sorrow or whatever i face. I praise you for your tender mercies. I praise you for your eternal wisdom and eternal power. Your Eternal Spirit. You are better than a fortress for you not only hid me in the hollow of your blessed hand but you give me new life direction and strength that you send to me as i bow before you in despair. Praise your everlasting name Holy Father. Thank you that i can seek refuge in you and find eternal peace. Truly the LORD is good indeed and he is my fortress in time of distress and he does protects those who seek refuge in him. Yahweh you are better than a fortress and i worship you.

No comments: